During the months of July and August, Canton's Treasurer’s office will have extended hours every Tuesday from 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. Please note, the extended hours are for Tuesdays ONLY. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday hours will stay 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. The extended hours are part of a customer service pilot program. For more information please contact the Treasurer's Office at 394-5130.
The Treasurer's Office is located on the first floor of the Canton Administration Building.
The Treasurer's Office is solely responsible for the receipt, deposit, control and disbursement of all receipts of the Township on a daily basis.
I want to....
- Find out where and how to pay I want to.... I want to.... I want to.... I want to.... my tax bill, water bill or other Canton Township invoice
- Look up property tax and assessment records
- Make an online tax payment
- Ask questions about my water bill
- File paperwork on the property I sold/purchased in Canton
- I have questions about my property taxes
- Obtain an estimate of my future tax bills
- Find out what exemptions are available for taxpayers
- Learn about the laws governing property taxes and assessments
- Learn about the new personal property (equipment) tax laws
- Find information on foreclosure and eviction
If you have questions or need additional information, please call 734/394-5130.