Current Gallery Exhibit
Food for the Soul
The Village Theater at Cherry Hill is pleased to exhibit "Food for the Soul" now through November 27, 2018 featuring the works of artists; Jim Aho, Jack Cameron, Mary Jo Caruana, Jane Cassisi, Darin Darby, Andrew Evans, Ponch Gailliard, Robby Gall, Liz Gullikson, Jody Mitchell, Jon Lange, Damon Terrell, Tim Tonachella, Ralph Welton, Sharlene Welton, Carrie Wheeler, and Jeni Wheeler.
"Food for the Soul" is a multi-media art exhibition featuring a collection of Interpretive Works based on photos of Detroit-area musicians and how the power of music feeds the soul. The exhibition will also feature solo works and sculptures relating to music.
There will be a free reception featuring music and spoken word performances to celebrate the work at the Village Theater on Friday, November 2, 2018 from 7:00 - 9:30 pm. "Food for the Soul" posters created by Dennis Loren will be available for purchase at the reception.
This current art exhibit at the Gallery@VT is free and open to the public: Monday Friday 10 am 2 pm, one hour prior to and during public performances at the theater, as well as by appointment. The Gallery@VT is closed on holidays. The gallery is located at 50400 Cherry Hill Rd., Canton, MI, 48187. For more information about this latest exhibit, please call 734/394-5300.
"Blues Man" - Sharlene Welton
"Blues Man" - Tim Tonachella
"Drumming in the Streets" - Tim Tonachella
"Elvin Jones" - Jim Aho
"Food for the Soul Poster" by Dennis Loren
"In the Key of D" - Sharlene Welton
"In the Key of D" - Tim Tonachella
"Kenny Garrett" - Jim Aho
"Slipping Through" - Robby Gall
The Gallery @ VT: Art Exhibition Schedule
- November: "Food for the Soul" - Collaborative Exhibit
- December: Jeremy Rheault - Paintings
- January: Stephen Kolpacke - Woodturning and Jennifer Lanzilotti - Painted Leaves
- February: "Holes in the Wall" Mixed Media Collaborative Exhibition curated by Tim Tonachella
- March: Boisali Biswas - Fiber/Mixed Media
- April: Liz Frankland - Paintings
- May: Sarmad Al Musawi - Paintings
- June: "With Every Step" by Sylvia Ford - Photography
- July: Troy Hubbs - Abstract Paintings
- August: J. Susan Aitken - Paintings
- September: "Women - Compositions in Color" Graciela Bustos, Ilham Mahfouz, and Madalyn Rieksts - Abstract Exhibit
- October: 27th Annual Fine Arts Exhibition
- November: Ann Arbor Fiberarts Guild
- December: Christine Walters - Watercolor