The Canton Sports Center is at the heart of Victory Park, including 12 lighted ball fields with 300' fences and bleacher seating. Families are welcome to enjoy the open space, a kids playscape, a full service restaurant, outdoor patios and concessions. Adult softball leagues available at the Canton Sports Center that offer competitive and recreational play.
REMINDER: Pets are not allowed at the Canton Sports Center.
2022 ADULT summer SEASON SOFTBALL june - august
Men's D/E Rec
|Men's D/E Rec||Men's D/E Rec|
|Co-Ed E Rec (Orange) 5:00/6:15pm|
Men's E Rec (Green)
|Co-Ed E Rec (Green)||Men's E Rec (Green)|
|Co-Ed E Rec (Blue) 5:00/6:15pm||Men's E Rec (Orange)||Co-Ed E Rec (Orange)||Men's E Rec (Orange)|
|Men's E Rec|
|Co-Ed||Co-Ed Rec (Blue)||Men's E Rec (Blue)|
|Co-Ed E Rec|
- All Leagues are DOUBLE-HEADERS
- Game Times:
- Sundays: Co-Ed 5 pm / 6:15 pm, Men's 7:30 pm / 8:45 pm
- Mondays: 6:30 pm / 7:45 pm
- Wednesdays: 6:30/7:30 pm
- Thursdays: 6:20/7:30 pm, 8:45/10 pm
- Times may be adjusted due to the number of teams or the need for make-ups
- Sign up for text alerts at www.rainedout.net. Search for Canton Sports Center.
Adult Softball Required Forms
The following forms must be completed each year, in their entirety for players and teams to compete in Adult Softball at the Canton Sports Center.
Softball fees & Registration
Registration Fees Include
- USSSA registration fee & website
- Game balls (WORTH Super Gold Dot Classic M)
- Score sheets
- Awards for league & playoff winners
- Sundays & Mondays: Summer season is $535 per team plus umpire fees (12 games plus playoffs)
- Wednesdays & Thursdays: $575 per team plus umpire fees (14 games plus playoffs)
- $300 deposit non-refundable payment is due at time of registration. All registration fees must be paid in full on 1st night of league play.
After 2 forfeited games, a $30 fee required before the next scheduled game.
Please call the Canton Sports Center with additional questions 734/483-5600
WAYS TO REGISTER
- Online Registration
- By Phone: 734/483-5600
- Mail-in Form (PDF) Coming soon! Send to: Canton Sports Center
46555 W. Michigan Avenue, Canton MI 48188
Reminder: Pets are not allowed at the Canton Sports Center.
|Men's D/E||Men's teams looking for highly competitive play - unlimited D/E - four C+ max||
|Men's E Rec (Green)||Men's upper E recreational teams - unlimited D or E - two D Elite max||
|Men's E Rec (Orange)||Mid level of men's E play - 3 E tourney players - no D or above||
|Men's E Rec (Blue)||Lowest level of men's play - No tourney players||
A mix of upper & lower rec teams with position games assigned per skill level
Recreational level play more rec than tourney players